VISIBILITY IN ALL CONDITIONS
The Adapt™ photochromic goggle acclimatizes to the world around you, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays on bluebird days, and illuminating the darkness as clouds and precipitation roll in.
- Never worry about changing lenses again
- Full coverage from bluebird sun to snowy whiteout.
- Contrast enhancing technology illuminates hidden bumps, snow piles, and terrain features in flat light.
A ONE LENS QUIVER
- Lens: Our photochromic technology adapts the tint to match the level of UV light hitting the lens. Our lenses also come with multiple anti-fog coatings, an anti-scratch coating, 100% UV protection, and a wide lens for broader visibility.
- Frame: Highly flexible TPU frame that molds to your face and won't break.
- Light Transmission: 30-84% VLT for all colors. There is no difference in light transmission between colors.
We started with our award winning polycarbonate lenses and injected them with molecules called naphthopyrans that react to light in a way that causes them to subtly change their molecular structure when ultraviolet light strikes them. It may sound complex, but the results are simple: perfect vision in all conditions.