Feel like talking shop or just couldn’t find the answers you needed in our Frequently Asked Questions? Either way, we’re stoked to hear from you!
- Where is my order?
- Use our handy order tracker here. If the order is slow or delayed rest assured we are on it and have already contacted the carrier on your behalf, we have automatic notifications set up to proactively inquire about the status of slowed deliveries. We're actively monitoring the shipment, just like you!
- What if I wear glasses?
- We do not currently offer a prescription option for our eyewear. Our Fathom or Fathom+ goggles will fit most glasses, and we have a number of customers that use use prescription inserts in our other goggles as well. We offer free returns for this reason... so you can try them with your glasses risk free!
- My photochromic lenses are see through, why?
- These lenses were made to work in higher elevation snowy areas. There is so much more UV light on the ski hill than in your backyard. We promise, we calibrated these lenses to work perfectly when you are out skiing... not when you are sitting in your backyard.
- Which goggles are right for me?
- Use our goggle finder tool to find your personalized pair.
- Which helmet size is right for me?
- Find your perfect fit by measuring around the widest part of your head. Our size small fits 51-55cm, medium fits 55-59cm, and our large fits 59-63cm. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. At this time we do not carry XL helmets; check back with us next winter!
The Glade Team